What is the best way to play challenging end-game shots where there is only 1 or 2 balls left on the table?
For more information, see “VEEB – Part VII: End-Game Situations” (BD, May, 2016). And here are some more:
Here’s several ways to deal with tough CB position with a single ball on an end rail:
The following videos provide more detail for some of the options in the video above:
- NV B.11 – End-of-game frozen rail cut shot offensive option
- NV B.12 – End-of-game frozen bank shot offensive option
- NV B.13 – End-of-game frozen kiss-back safety option
- NV B.14 – End-of-game frozen cut shot safety option
- NV B.15 – End-of-game frozen reverse bank shot offensive option
- NV B.16 – End-of-game frozen 3-rail two-way shot option
And here’s another good example with two balls frozen to a rail:
Be sure to also check out the follow-up videos:
- NV J.18 – What Would You Do Here? – Safety Follow-Up
- NV J.19 – What Would You Do Here? – Final Chapter: How to Win
See also: end-game patterns.
Dr. Dave keeps this site commercial free, with no ads. If you appreciate the free resources, please consider making a one-time or monthly donation to show your support: