What are some good books dealing with the mental side or mental game of pool?
- “The Pleasures of Small Motions” by Bob Fancher
- “The Inner Game of Tennis” by W. Timothy Gallwey, Zach Kleiman, and Pete Carroll
- “Mental Toughness Training for Sports: Achieving Athletic Excellence” by James Loehr
- “The Talent Code: Greatness Isn’t Born. It’s Grown. Here’s How.” by Daniel Coyle
- “Peak … Secrets from the New Science of Expertise,” by Anders Ericsson and Robert Pool
Also, there are many useful online resources dealing with this mental side or mental game of pool, including Joe Waldron’s excellent collection of articles on this topic.
Dr. Dave keeps this site commercial free, with no ads. If you appreciate the free resources, please consider making a one-time or monthly donation to show your support: