What are some useful drills for getting better at cue ball control and position play?
The following drills are excellent for learning and improving cue ball control and position play:
- Billiard University (BU) playing-ability exams
- Runout Drill System (RDS)
- Placement Pool Challenge (PPC)
- wagon wheel drills
- target practice drills
- line-of-balls drills
- position play drills
- no-rail pattern play drill
- sidespin drills
- “playing the ghost” rating drills
- 3-ball drill
Drills for working on other skills can be found on the drill resource page.
Dr. Dave keeps this site commercial free, with no ads. If you appreciate the free resources, please consider making a one-time or monthly donation to show your support: